Shipping & Returns
• Processing orders can take between 2-5 business days but please allow for up to 5 days of processing time during our peak business times. Processing and delivery times do not include weekends and holidays.
• Shipping costs will be calculated upon check out. Receive free shipping with any orders over $100.
(Note that all deliveries are operated by Canada Post and can take up to 10 business days once your order is processed and ready to ship and for pick up, up to 5 days.)
MISSING OR DAMAGED PRODUCT
• Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our contact page to report missing or damaged orders. If the product is damaged during transit we will require documentation, so please be prepared to email photos of the damage that occurred so we can forward these on to the courier and take action to ensure satisfaction.
• Tülu Wellness is not responsible for lost parcels or damaged shipments by Canada Post.
• Please note that we do not offer replacements for incorrect addresses in the order details or for shipments that are shown as "delivered" in the tracking update. It is the customer's responsibility to insert correct delivery information prior to finalizing the order.
• If there are any issues, contact us first to resolve the situation with Canada Post.
At Tülu we hope you will love our essential oils and products as much as we love them. If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, please let us know. We offer a full money-back refund within 10 days of purchase*. Please reach out to email@example.com or through our contact page to initiate the refund.
Exceptions to refund policy:
Opened essential oils: Refunds for essential oils and blends count for unopened products only. We authorize refunds for manufacturer defects or damaged items only.
Sale: All sale merchandise is final.
Gift Purchasing: If you are purchasing a non-essential oil product as a gift between November 1st and December 24th, the receiver will have until January 15th to request a return for exchange or full refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused in original packaging and in the same condition that you received it and must be a non essential oil product. We will authorize returns for production issues or defect items only.
1. Email us:
Please include the reason for return and attach supporting documents.
2. Receive approval:
We will send you a return number and the mailing address.
3. Receive your full refund:
Your replacement item or full refund will arrive in the original form of payment after your product is successfully returned to our office.
We shall not reimburse the cost of returning the product.
Our diffusers are covered under a 6 month warranty. Within this period, we will happily replace any diffuser that is no longer functional. To protect the environment and reduce waste, we do not accept returns on previously used functional units. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our contact page to begin the process. Any supporting documentation will be helpful for us to assist you.
Tülu is committed to providing the highest quality essential oils. Various factors such as the weather or time of the year may affect the production of an essential oil. Such circumstances are not under our control and refunds will not apply.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
We accept all major credit and debit cards, as well as gift cards purchased through our store.
***The information contained on this website is not intended to diagnose health problems or to replace professional health practitioners. Please consult your health care provider for medical advice.
***Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying certain products. Keep away from children. If you have a skin condition, are pregnant, have epilepsy or asthma, are taking prescribed medication, or are in any doubt about any condition you may have, you are advised to consult doctor or suitable practitioner before using pure essential oils.
***We advise to consult with a trained aromatherapist or doctor before taking essential oils internally.
*** Please read all labels carefully.